News and Events
Unveil Electric Vehicle Charging and Automated Parking Systems Concept
3 January 2019 - Hyundai Motor Company and Kia Motors Corporation unveiled a video featuring the concept of electric vehicle wireless charging system with the Automated Valet Parking System (AVPS).
The system will offer a convenience to drivers who are faced with an overcrowding of both parking and charging locations as electric vehicle numbers grow steadily. It relocates fully charged vehicles from charging stations and allow other awaiting electric vehicles to charge.
Hyundai Motorsport announces WRC management change
- Hyundai Motorsport has made a change to its senior management ahead of the 2019 FIA World Rally Championship (WRC)
- The company has parted ways with Team Principal Michel Nandan after six years, acknowledging his important role in establishing Hyundai Motorsport GmbH
- Customer Racing Manager, Andrea Adamo, becomes Team Director with immediate effect, heading up all WRC activities in addition to his Customer Racing duties.
Hyundai Motor UK appoints new Managing Director
- Ashley Andrew, currently Hyundai Motor UK Sales Director, is appointed as the new Managing Director
- Ashley brings 20 years of automotive and sales-sector experience to the role which will report directly to Hyundai Motor Europe’s Head of Sales Organisation & COO, Thomas Schmidt
- Ashley steps into the role following the announcement that Tony Whitehorn would step down from his role as President & CEO at the end of 2018
Hyundai Reveals World’s First Smart Fingerprint Technology to Vehicle
- World-first fingerprint technology to be applied first on 2019 Santa Fe SUV
- The technology allow drivers unlock and start their vehicles without using car keys
- The fingerprint technology offers maximum security available and is updated constantly with ‘Dynamic Update’ feature
Hyundai Motorsport fine-tunes its WRC line-up for 2019
- Hyundai Motorsport has announced that Spaniard Dani Sordo and Frenchman Sébastien Loeb will compete for the team in the 2019 FIA World Rally Championship (WRC)
- Nine-time WRC champion Loeb has signed a two-year contract that will see him contest six rounds of the 2019 season in a Hyundai i20 Coupe WRC alongside co-driver Daniel Elena
- Sordo will remain a Hyundai Motorsport driver for the sixth consecutive season, joining co-driver Carlos del Barrio for eight events.
How to find us
Click on the map below for a larger version
Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 6:00pm
Saturday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
SERVICE & PARTS
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 12 noon